Sunday, July 5, 2009

What are you taking?

Even though this ride is supported by a SAG car (aka the Honda Element) I can only take the essentials. Many of the blogs I have been reading lately include a list of what the rider is taking with them. I feel like I should do that, too.

The Essentials:
Bike-2009 Specialized Roubaix Comp
Seat bag- Specialized Dirt Bag
Frame bag- Nashbar Frame Pack Bag
Hydration- CamelBak Podium Chill Jacket Bottle 21oz
CamelBak Hydration Pack Classic 70oz
Tent- Sierra Designs Clip-Flashlight 2
Sleeping Bag- Quest Mummy Bag
Sleep Pad- REI Trekker 1.75 Self-Inflating
Compression Sack - Sea to Summit Compression Sack
Towel- MSR Packtowl Original

Apparel-
Pearl Izumi Ultra Sensor Shorts
Pearl Izumi Short Attack Shorts
Under Armour Heat Gear Tights
Pearl Izumi Vagabond Jacket
Nashbar Rain Jacket
Specialized Summer Avilan Jersey
Nike Elite Performance Top
Nike Dri-Fit Pro-Fitted Long Sleeve Top
2 Nike Livestrong Sports Bras
2 pair ExOfficio Give-N-Go Bikini Briefs
Specialized BG Gel Glove

Schwinn Helmet
Performance Vega Multi-Lens Glasses
Nike Livestrong Sports Duffel

Hygiene-
Dr. Bonner's Magic Soap
Kiss My Face Everywhere Conditioner
Chamois Butt'r Cream
Toothbrush/paste
Razor
Hydrocortizone Cream
Sunblock
Bug Spray


Of course I have Clif Bars, Peanut Butter, Craisins, spare tubes, patches, money, ID, credit cards and toilet paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment


My new bike- please get me to DC!!!